Just stopping traffic on Interstate 70.
WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR
- Local authorities called a state of emergency Monday afternoon, following gunfire Sunday evening.
- Ferguson city officials said any violent protest would not be tolerated.
- “Approximately 23 people” were arrested Tuesday night, police said. However, there were “no shootings, shots fired, burglaries, lootings, or property damaged.”
- More than 100 people gathered for peaceful, civil disobedience Monday outside a federal courthouse in St. Louis. Officials said 57 were arrested.
- About 60 others were arrested after stopping traffic on Interstate 70.
This is just puzzling. For the anniversary of Mike Brown’s death, “Black Lives Matter” protesters, who also happen to be “gay women of color,” have shut down a highway. Because that’s what Mike Brown wanted more than anything